General Spirituality (1,979)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies...A Breath Of Freedom...And...Finding Stability in Changing Times

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies by Patricia Cota-Robles This Activity of Light is stated in the first person so that ev…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 6 hours ago

Brain jolt

Has any one ever experienced a type of brain shock while meditating? It happened about a year ago and I've never found similar accounts or…

Started by lorain adams

0 11 hours ago

using copper healing wand

I have attached a photo to this thread. Okay so i have been a healer since i was born according to my mother. i didnt embrace it until i hi…

Started by mike farley

1 19 hours ago
Reply by lorain adams

I Am ! ... And You Are ! ... The Divine Architect Of Your Life ! By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Ascension Activations With The Seven Mighty Elohim By Tercy Logan ... And ... Christine Day's Message F

I Am ! ... And You Are ! ... The Divine Architect Of Your Life ! By Emmanuel Dagher My friend, Have you noticed how challenging the p…

0 on Saturday

I Am ! ... And You Are ! ... An Ebodiment Of The Creator's Love & LIght ... And ... The Power of Prayer By Areon Through Jamye Price ... And ... Blessings From The Heart of Water

I AM ! ... AND YOU ARE ! ... AN EMBODIMENT OF THE CREATOR'S LOVE & LIGHT - BY STEVEN  HUTCHINSON  All of the prayer affirmations b…

0 on Thursday

My Thoghts On Divine Forgiveness By Adya Love ... And ... The Federation Of Light: Darkness Shall No Longer Overshadow The Light On Earth ... And ... (Knew) Breath Of You

My Thoghts On Divine Forgiveness By Adya Love I would like to share my thoughts on Forgiveness. I hope you enjoy this and find it h…

0 May 16

The Temple of Compassion ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... How Your Soul is Assisting Your Ascension By Natalie Glasson

The Temple of Compassion ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus Elders May Transmission thru Anrita Melchizedek Mp3…

0 May 15

You are Always Wrapped in Wings of Pure Love By Shanta Gabriel ...And...Help Heal Gaia With Lady Kwan Yin ... And ... May 2017 Quantum Energy Report: Simplify Your Life - By Lisa Transcendence Brown

You are Always Wrapped in Wings of Pure Love By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabrie…

0 May 13

The Crystalline Sound & Hope - Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn

The Crystalline Sound & Hope   Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn    Greetings Masters, I am Metatron, Angelic of Light, and I…

0 May 12

May Moon Mother Earth & Wesak Transmission By Sonja Myriel RAouine...And...The Seven Rays and OUR Power of Creation By Suzanne Lie...And...Embodying the New By Kara Schallock

May Moon Mother Earth & Wesak Transmission By Sonja Myriel RAouine Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team, As the Wesak…

0 May 11

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service