General Spirituality (1,765)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slow Down And Park In Your Heart By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

A Cosmic Flush Begins As The Eclipses Come Into Triangulation a message from Gillian MacBeth-Louthan Tuesday, 26 July, 2016  Lunar Ecli…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 2 hours ago

Thoughts About Circles

Hi everyone, I’d like to share some brief thoughts I just wrote about circles and why they’re divine and ideal for instance for organizing…

Started by jmaf6556

0 13 hours ago

What is in Your Consciousness? Archangel Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel...And...Take A Break From Your Problems...And Shift Into The Light By Melanie Beckler

What is in Your Consciousness? We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and in…

0 20 hours ago

Anchoring the Love and Light of the Higher Dimensions By Melanie Beckler...And...Blossom Goodchild. HAPPY HUMAN DAY!

In the first video below, Melanie Beckler and the angels lead us in a very short but extremely powerful meditation giving us the basics…

0 on Monday

The True Conscious Nature & Myriad Benefits of Cats & Dogs By AA Metatron Through James Tyberonn

AA Metatron - The Reincarnation of Dogs & Cats Excerpts from Metatron Channel     ... The human is often able to sense, even see or fe…

6 on Sunday
Reply by Pleiadian Seed (Carolyn)

The Promise of Ascension...And...Part 2 - Intentions for Ascension by Master Kuthumi Through Natalie Glasson

The Promise of Ascension...And...Part 2 - Intentions for Ascension by Master Kuthumi Through Natalie Glasson Below are two enlightening ar…

4 on Sunday
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

I Am The Embodiment & Conscious Oneness With My Divine Self By Natalie Glasson...And...Anchoring the Love and Light of the Higher Dimensions

Two wonderful meditation videos are below, with Archangel Metatron through Natalile Glasson leading us in a long & deep meditation to…

0 on Friday

Be A Light Unto The World...And...The Aetherium - A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon

Be A Light Unto The World Be A Light Unto The World Text By Neale Donald Walsch Be a light unto the world, and hurt it not. Seek to build…

5 Jul 20

No Matter What - Hold Your Light & Vision Of Our World Of Peace...And...Finally...A New Ascension Note from Kara Schallock

HILARION 2016   No Matter What - Hold Your Light & Vision Of Our World Of Peace July 17-24, 2016 Beloved Ones, Upon the higher planes…

0 Jul 19

Ascension Activations For You...And...Arcturian Alignment Meditation with Dr. Suzanne Lie

Ascension Activations For You By Susan Shumsky Here's a wonderfully uplifting video meditation with activations that take you into deep…

3 Jul 18

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service