General Spirituality (1,736)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Awakening Divine Abundance By Goddess Hathor Through Natalie Glasson...And...The Sun Emblazoned in Your Heart

In the first article below, you will embark on a wonderful experience listening & feeling the sacred sounds at the core of your Divine…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

1 on Saturday
Reply by Pleiadian Seed (Carolyn)

Don't Mess Up The Movement of Love from Ann Albers

Don't Mess Up The Movement of Love a message from Ann Albers Saturday, 18 June, 2016   My dear friends, we love you so very much, All…

0 on Friday

Letting Go into the Power of Light By Shanta Gabriel

Letting Go into the Power of Light By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to p…

7 on Thursday

A Vision for the Highest Light... And... Calls & Decrees For The Spiritual Upliftment Of Every Human Being As Well As All Governments On Earth

In the first article below we receive a divinely inspired vision where everyone in the world sees or feels God's Presence in everyone else,…

0 on Wednesday

Adding Light To Our Political System By Patricia Cota-Robles

ADDING LIGHT TO OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM by Patricia Cota-Robles   June 9, 2016   www.eraofpeace.org          Hi Precious Heart, I AM very G…

10 on Wednesday

Your Akashic Records by Shelly Dressel

Your Akashic Records a message from Goddess of Creation channeled by Shelly Dressel Sunday, 5 June, 2016   This channel with the Godde…

0 on Tuesday

Full Release (Destroyer) Decree

There is so much coming up for us at the moment, I thought I would write a decree for Lighworkers who are moving through difficult release…

Started by AMBA

8 Jun 20
Reply by Dr.Sohini Shukla

Solstice/Full Moon Activation - Your Soul's Alignment with Divine Union By Shanta Gabriel...And... Aid Further Transformation with the Cosmic Level by Mahatma the Cosmic Logos Through Natalie Glasso

Your Soul's Alignment with Divine Union A New Message from Archangel Gabriel Dear Ones, The codes for Unity Consciousness are awakening…

0 Jun 18

You Are The Way, The Truth, And The Light By Eileen Zizecli Coleman

YOU ARE THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT BY EILEEN ZIZEDI COLEMAN As I poured a glass of water in preparation for meditation, a pink paper…

1 Jun 17

Everyone Has a Gift from Ann Albers...And...The Learning Process of the Soul by Pamela Kribbe

In the articles below, we are inspired through the Love & Wisdom of the angels and of our Soul to be conscious of the Presence of our D…

0 Jun 16

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service