General Spirituality (967)

Featured Discussions

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alainLatest Reply

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

share your ideas of service

I greet you all in love :) The purpose of this place and this planet and this time is to ascend, even if many come without a clue or just w…

Started by alainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Prayer of Intent

Dearest God Almighty, Masters, ArchAngels, Angels and My Family of Light! I intend to let go of my past and my story.I intend to be empt…

Started by AMBA

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Michele Lacombe

Prayer to Request Miracles ~ Claim a healing miracle in your Life!

In the name of the Light of God that never fails I accept a healing miracle in my life this day. I claim a miracle in every level of my be…

Started by AMBA

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Sylvie

The April Full Blood Moon and Arc of the Covenant Activation By Anrita Melchizedek

The April Full Blood Moon and Arc of the Covenant Activation Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads You Tube video coming so…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 on Tuesday

Being the Love That Creates A Parasise On Earth - Golden Age Messages From the Masters

Golden Age Messages From the Masters www.WalkTheEarthAsALivingMaster.com   Community Consciousness                                        …

0 Apr 8

Give Yourself Time to Receive Love - By Archangel Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel

Inspiration for the Week - Give Yourself Time to Receive Love a message from Archangel Gabriel channeled by Shanta Gabriel A full rel…

0 Apr 7

Méline Lafont ~ Twin Flame Union and Triggers ~ My personal Quest

Méline Lafont ~ Twin Flame Union and triggers ~ My personal Quest                                                                      …

0 Apr 7

Special healing of karmic, misqualified energies

Mother, Father God, God of My Being, I come before you and ask for this special healing of karmic, misqualified energies. I call before me…

Started by AMBA

8 Apr 6
Reply by debbie shim

Can this eight-year-old really perform miracles? The Brazilian girl who claims she can channel God to cure arthritis, cancer and HIV just by touching people...See Photos Plus Video

News Can this eight-year-old really perform miracles? The Brazilian girl who claims she can channel God to cure arthritis, cancer and HIV j…

Started by Ravinder Singh

2 Apr 5
Reply by Fay Kelley

Paradise On Earth By Jesus/Jeshua Through Pamela Kribbe

Paradise on Earth a message from Jesus/Jeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe Dear friends, I welcome you here today, and I greet you a…

0 Apr 4

The Tree of Life - A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon

The Tree of Life Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon From our perspective you are the Tree of Life and the Living Mystery. This is…

0 Apr 2

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2014   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service