General Spirituality (1,738)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anchoring True Wisdom Within You By Shanta Gabriel

Anchoring True Wisdom Within You We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 13 hours ago

Accessing the Universal Mind by the Celestial White Beings Through Natalie Glasson

Accessing the Universal Mind by the Celestial White Beings Download Audio Version Light flows through your being with great force a…

2 on Saturday
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

Alchemy of Healing, Protection and Manifestation

Living in the third dimensional realm we are bound by time, space, polarity and density. All this makes the process of manifestation s…

Started by AMBA

5 on Saturday
Reply by Loretta Haugen

Meditation To Help Us Quickly Manifest Our Heart's Desires As Well As Divine Healing, & Protection

Meditation To Help Us Manifest Our Heart's Desires As Well As Divine Healing & Protection Experience The Activations With AA Metatro…

0 on Friday

Suzanne Lie: The Arcturians – The Landings

Suzanne Lie: The Arcturians – The Landings. Our Dear Emissaries to Earth, We come to you in this NOW to inform you that we will be…

2 on Friday
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

Archangel Raphael – The Angel Of Healing By Melanie Beckler...And...Accessing the New World from Yael and Doug Powell

Archangel Raphael – The Angel Of Healing Who Is Archangel Raphael? Archangel Raphael is the main archangel who oversees healing for living…

0 on Thursday

Chakra Alligning Meditation

Close your eyes, put on your headphones with Morning Music playing and begin to breath deeply. You know what to do....begin taking three co…

Started by AMBA

0 on Thursday

Let It Flow - Tears

Tears are as natural to us as breathing and there is beauty in allowing yourself to be open to the pain of tears.How wonderful it feels to…

Started by AMBA

0 on Thursday

Chakra Balancing

Allow yourself to become comfortable in a place where you will not be disturbed. Close your eyes and take a deep breath, mentally holding i…

Started by AMBA

0 on Thursday

You Are The Miracle - Each One of You ! By Blossom Goodchild

Federation of Light Message On May 24, 2016 Through Blossom Goodchild Blossom: Hello, Hello! I am in such a good space and cannot help b…

0 on Wednesday

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service