General Spirituality (1,163)

Featured Discussions

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alainLatest Reply

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

share your ideas of service

I greet you all in love :) The purpose of this place and this planet and this time is to ascend, even if many come without a clue or just w…

Started by alainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allow Yourself to Love and Be Loved - Archangel Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel

Inspiration for the Week - Allow Yourself to Love and Be Loved a message from Archangel Gabriel channeled by Shanta Gabriel Sunday, 19 A…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 yesterday

Feed Your Souls With Goodness …and Golden Rays... and Nothing Else...and FEEL Yourself THRIVE

The Federation of Light Through Blossom Goodchild - April 18, 2015 Channeling Hello! I am wondering what today’s wisdom has to offer us? W…

0 on Thursday

Mitochondra Activation & Balancing For Your Cells

MITOCHONDRIA ACTIVATION MELCHIZEDEK & METATRON BY ANNAMERKABA on APRIL 17, 2015      Greetings everyone! A few days ago I have received…

0 on Wednesday

The Atlantean Pyramid Meditation From The Elders April Transmission Through Anrita Melchizedek

The Elders April Transmission ~ The Atlantean Pyramid The Twelve Master Crystals of Atlantis Through Anrita Melchizedek Mp3 Recording www.…

0 Apr 20

Your Resonance with the Earth by Archangel Sandalphon Through Natalie Glasson

Read Online Download Audio Version Your Resonance with the Earth by Archangel Sandalphon Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 17th Apri…

0 Apr 18

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alain

1 Apr 17
Reply by michelle Triska

Prayer to Request Miracles ~ Claim a healing miracle in your Life!

In the name of the Light of God that never fails I accept a healing miracle in my life this day. I claim a miracle in every level of my be…

Started by AMBA

15 Apr 17
Reply by michelle Triska

Our Sacred Temple Within By Francoise Helene

Our Sacred Temple Within There is a place inside  each one of us that we call our inner sanctuary, a sacred temple, a place where you c…

0 Apr 16

The Shift of the Mental Body by the Celestial White Beings Through Natalie Glasson

Read Online Download Audio Version The Shift of the Mental Body by the Celestial White Beings Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 9th …

0 Apr 14

Fine-Tuning Your Spiritual Awareness By AA Michael Through Ronna Herman

Fine-Tuning Your Spiritual Awareness a message from Archangel Michael channeled by Ronna Herman Wednesday, 1 April, 2015  Beloved mas…

0 Apr 13

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2015   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service