General Spirituality (1,228)

Featured Discussions

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alainLatest Reply

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

share your ideas of service

I greet you all in love :) The purpose of this place and this planet and this time is to ascend, even if many come without a clue or just w…

Started by alainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating the New Divine Human and Erasing Traces of Fear By Natalie Glasson...and...Your Power of Love By Bloosom Goodchild

Download Audio Version Creating the New Divine Human and Erasing Traces of Fear by Saint Germain and Serapis Bey Channelled through Natal…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 15 hours ago

Elders July Transmission ~ The Pyramid of Dreams By Anrita Melchizedek

Elders July Transmission ~ The Pyramid of Dreams Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads Written transcribe http://www.pleiadian

0 on Friday

Light Strand Synthesis By the Dolphin Essence By Natalie Glasson

Download Audio Version Light Strand Synthesis By the Dolphin Essence Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 17th July 2015- Original Source…

0 Jul 22

Freedom In Consciousness By Shelly Dressel

The Freedom in Consciousness Sunday, July 5, 2015 There is such a spectacular energy that aligns the Earth and Universe.  It’s calle…

0 Jul 19

Activating Your Prana Tube ~ Becoming Frequency Keepers By Solara An-Ra...and...What does it mean to Connect Multidimensionally? by LuminanceRiver

Dearest Light Tribe,   I am often instructed these days to send you recordings from my regular classes. This way I really experience you al…

0 Jul 16

Thoughts About the Word "Oneness"

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a few lines I've just written about the inscrutable wonder of the word “Oneness”, it's the third section: ht…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Jul 16

Releasing Our Fear-based Human Ego by Patricia Cota-Robles

Releasing Our Fear-based Human Egoby Patricia Cota-Robleswww.eraofpeace.org July 9, 2015         The Company of Heaven is flooding the me…

0 Jul 13

Be Blessed ! By Francoise...and...Receiving Your Divine Self Through The Reflected Light of your Soul - By Christine Day

K Mark 11:22-25 ~ Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea…

0 Jul 9

Soul Activation With Archangel Metatron Through Natalie Glasson

Archangel Metatron & Lord Buddha, through Natalie Glasson, helps us enhance and expand our experience of the Creator's Love & ex…

0 Jul 6

Cellualar Regeneration By Shelly Dressel

Cellular Regeneration Sunday, June 21, 2015 We are moving into the next level of integration with the crystalline energies.  This cha…

0 Jul 6

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2015   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service