General Spirituality (1,129)

Featured Discussions

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alainLatest Reply

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

share your ideas of service

I greet you all in love :) The purpose of this place and this planet and this time is to ascend, even if many come without a clue or just w…

Started by alainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Activate the Pillar of Golden Light With Archangel Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel

to Messages from Archangel GABRIEL through Shanta Discussions   Activate the Pillar of Golden Light You are being gifted waves of Divine Il…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 23 hours ago

Give Yourself A Fast from Negative Thoughts About Yourself - AA Gabriel's Inspiration of the Week Through Shanta Gabriel

Inspiration for the Week - Give Yourself a Fast from Negative Thoughts about Yourself a message from Archangel Gabriel channeled by Shan…

0 on Sunday

Everything Leads To Love By Ann Albers

Everything Leads To Love a message from Ann Albers Saturday, 21 February, 2015   My dear friends, we love you so very much,There are m…

0 on Saturday

The Sirius Transmission and the Multi-Dimensional Light Body Upgrade By Celia Fenn

The Sirius Transmission and the Multi-Dimensional Light Body Upgrade : Star Seed Transmissions 2015 Posted by Celia Fenn on 23 February 20…

0 Feb 26

VISUALISE … FEEL... ACCEPT … KNOW AS TRUTH … YOUR BODY TO BE YOUR FRIEND

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD'S COMMENTARY: Hello Good People. I have discovered through listening AND reading at the same time that their Energy real…

0 Feb 25

Erasing Cycles of Control by the Celestial White Beings | Natalie Glasson | Om

Download Audio Version Erasing Cycles of Control by the Celestial White Beings Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 20th February 2015- w…

0 Feb 24

Free Rites of Passage Program From Children of the Sun - (One Week Only)

Discussions   PARTICIPATE IN THE RITES OF PASSAGE FREE! 12 Soul Initiations  ~  12 Audio Activators  ~  12 Video Introd…

1 Feb 21
Reply by 28107

Every Time You Experience Divine Love & Joy You Help Uplift Everyone

FEDERATION OF LIGHT THROUGH BLOSSOM GOODCHILD - FEB 15,2015 CHANNELING Welcome my friends. Time, yet again, for another chat … if we may…

0 Feb 21

The Four Qualities of Love By Thich Nhat Hanh

“The teachings on love given by the Buddha are clear, scientific, and applicable… Love, compassion, joy, and equanimity are the very nature…

0 Feb 19

The Sweetness Of The Soul By AA Raphael Through Natalie Glasson

The Sweetness of the Soul by Archangel Raphael   Channelled through Natalie Glasson-13th February 2015- www.omna.org Download Audio Recor…

0 Feb 18

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2015   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service