General Spirituality (1,607)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Declaration to Unite the Light

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a declaration I’ve just written to unite all the organizations working for peace, love, freedom, and sustain…

Started by jmaf6556

0 4 hours ago

Alchemical Light by Tony Samara

Alchemical Light a message from Tony Samara Thursday, 4 February, 2016  Throughout the ages people have believed that you can feel lig…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 10 hours ago

REAL RELIGION

REAL RELIGION 1. Real religion is living, not speaking or showing2. Real religion is the awareness of the essential Divinity of Man.3. Real…

Started by Tercy Lonan

1 14 hours ago
Reply by andrzej muller

UNTO THE IMPERISHABLE

UNTO THE IMPERISHABLE 1. The Imperishable is the Real or Brahman.2. To become one with Brahman is Wisdom.3. Brahman sees all, knows all. He…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 yesterday

THE BREATH OF THE ETERNAL

THE BREATH OF THE ETERNAL 1. The Upanishads are the breath of the Eternal.2. The Eternal Voice speaks within the core of your heart. Wake u…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 yesterday

APHORISMS

APHORISMS  1. Life is meant to attain God. 2. Service of man is worship of God. 3. God is peace. God is Bliss. God is Light. 4. Work is wor…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 yesterday

ONE TRUTH

ONE TRUTH There is only one Caste—The Caste of HUMANITY.There is only one Religion—The Religion of LOVE.There is only one Commandment—The C…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 yesterday

What is the difference between Japa and meditation?

What is the difference between Japa and meditation? Japa is silent repetition of the Name of the Lord. Meditation is the constant flow of o…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Thursday

What is your opinion of the Masters of the Himalayas?

What is your opinion of the Masters of the Himalayas? There is a great Master of Masters, the Indweller of your heart. Turn the gaze inward…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Thursday

What is Brahmamuhurta? Why is it eulogized by the Rishis?

What is Brahmamuhurta? Why is it eulogized by the Rishis? 4 a.m. in the morning is termed as Brahmamuhurta. Because it is favourable formed…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Thursday

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service