General Spirituality (2,160)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meditations Journeying Through The Crystalline Grid To Source...And...By Tercy Logan: How You Can Influence A "Future Now" & Healing Prayer at Bedtime By Tercy Logan

Meditations Journeying Through The Crystalline Grid To Source Archangel Chamuel's name means the one "who sees god" and this Steve Nobel…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 7 hours ago

I Will To Be...? By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... Is There Anything You Would Change? ... And ... Love, Forgive, & Be Free & Joyful By Lea Chapin

I Will To Be ..... ? By Steven Hutchinson What I was divinely guided to share with you very much focuses on using your breathing togeth…

0 on Wednesday

The Era of Remembrance By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Psychic Love: How Do You Recognize Your Soulmate? ... And ... Take Heart. You Live Forever ! By Ann Albers

The Era of Remembrance By Natalie Glasson Greetings, We are the Unicorn Consciousness, and we bring our love and blessings to you an…

0 on Tuesday

Uranus in Taurus Predictions – The Crystalline Uprising Begins ... And ... Alpha & Omega Chakras By Tercy Loga ... And ... Listen To Your Inner Knowing

Uranus in Taurus Predictions – The Crystalline Uprising Begins The Council of Light Of Light Thru Melanie Beckler Something interestin…

0 May 18

Know With... The Gut Feeling...The Power of God's Light That You Are! ... And ... How to Send Light and Love By Melanie Beckler...And...Loving Others In Their Chosen Path

Know With The Gut Feeling - The Power of God's Light That You Are ! By Blossom Goodchild Federation of Light Message On May 6th 2018…

0 May 18

Powerful ascension activations

Try these activations to raise your vibrations and light to enhance your service to others. The Law of One at http://www.lawofone.info is…

Started by Chris Comish

37 May 15
Reply by Robin Stidham

Peace of Mind- Lord Buddha Through Natalie Glasson ... And ... The Shamanic View of Mental Illness ... Breathe In The Divine Flames Of Love Within You By Ann Albers

Peace of Mind- Lord Buddha Through Natalie Glasson Greetings, I, Lord Buddha, extend my energy to you from my Planetary Logos Ashram o…

0 May 15

The Light Within The Mind Is The Divine Light That You Are & Can Overcome Everything! ... And ...The Spiraling Path Of Ascension By Ronna Herman...And...Lifting In Infinite Love By Melanie Beckler

The Light Within The Mind Is The Divine Light That Is You & Can Overcome Everything! By Blossom Goodchild Federation Of Light Mess…

0 May 12

FREE Qigong Distant Energy Healing – Worldwide By Michael Mohoric

FREE Qigong Distant Energy Healing – Worldwide By Michael Mohoric February 12, 2018 There are new instructions to join the free distan…

0 May 9

Recognising Your Pathway To Embody Your Soul & The Creator By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... This Next Doorway Of Light Has Been Seeking You...And...Embody the Light of the Divine Being You Are

Recognising Your Pathway To Embody Your Soul & The Creator By Steven Hutchinson Let's all send a sacred request into the Universe of…

0 May 8

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service