General Spirituality (2,119)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Igniting your Spark of Creativity By Amu Raea ... And ... The Three Stages of Soul Cleansing by Natalie Glasson ... And ... Mother Divine - Sing Your Unique Song

Igniting your Spark of Creativity   When you feel yourself as being 'empty', without passion, desires, nor thoughts, and maybe…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 Feb 15

Goddess Isis Transmission: Reclaiming the Fragmented Soul - By Steve Nobel ... And ...Insights into the Ascension of Mother Earth and Humanity By Natalie Glasson ... Snatam Kaur - Ra Ma Da Sa

Goddess Isis Transmission: Reclaiming the Fragmented Soul - By Steve Nobel In this (remastered) transmission, we call upon the Great Go…

0 Feb 13

Goddess Isis Transmission: Reclaiming the Fragmented Soul - By Steve Nobel ... And ...Insights into the Ascension of Mother Earth and Humanity By Natalie Glasson ... Snatam Kaur - Ra Ma Da Sa

Goddess Isis Transmission: Reclaiming the Fragmented Soul - By Steve Nobel In this (remastered) transmission, we call upon the Great Go…

0 Feb 13

Thoughts About the Human Body

Hi everyone, I’d like to share some original thoughts I’ve just written about the human body and how its regions correspond to the spiritua…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Feb 12

Divine Source Energy From Jo Dunning

Jo Dunning blesses us with Divine Source Energies in these three transmission. Enjoy with Infinite Blessings of Love & Light, Stev…

0 Feb 11

Embody Your Awakened Self! By Melanie Beckler ... And ... The Means to Fulfill Your Desires By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... The President's Intention Circle By The Intenders of The Highest Good

Embody Your Awakened Self!...And An Update Regarding The Eclipse Passageway...By Melanie Beckler           Greetings from Archange…

0 Feb 6

Experience Bliss With The Higher Self With These Transmissions...By Steven Hutchinson

Experience Bliss With The Higher Self With These Transmissions...By Steven Hutchinson Infinite Blessings of Love & Abundance to all…

0 Feb 6

Anrita Melchizedek's: "Expanding The Flame of Divine Love Within" ... And ... "The Diamond Light Code Template Activations"

Greetings precious Souls, Anrita Melchizedek:   It has been some time since one of the regular transmissions with my current focus at th…

0 Feb 5

The Meaning of Life By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Breathe. Dream. Feel...To Unfold Miracles & Grace - By Anne Albers ... And ... Seeing Your Way Through Patterns and Belief Systems By Jenny Schiltz

The Meaning of Life by Saint Germain Via Natalie Glasson 26th January 2018 Saint Germain: I, Saint Germain, send forth my energy an…

0 Feb 3

The Sweetness of the Heart – By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Hold & Anchor The Light of Peace & Enlightenment - By Lea Chapin...And...White Light Prayer of Healing and Protection By Melanie Beckler

The Sweetness of the Heart – A Message from Archangel Raphael By Shanta Gabriel     Archangel Raphael: Dear One, Every time you purpo…

0 Feb 1

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service