General Spirituality (1,920)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divine Healing Codes - Free and Easy

I found this useful link about Divine Healing Codes that any one can use to treat illnesses (physical, mental, emotional), improve their ab…

Started by Kyanite

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Silviu Razvan Caraus

Aligning Yourself with Your Ascension by Natalie Glasson ... And ... Kundalini Love Unification Transmission By Steve Nobel ... And ... Stepping Into A Higher Timeline of Light By Melanie Beckler

Aligning Yourself with Your Ascension by the Andromedans Through Natalie Glasson Channeled through Natalie Glasson – 17th February 201…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 yesterday

Love Is Not An Emotion - Love Is The Essence of You ! - By Jeremy Fraj ... And ... Energies Are Pushing Us To Go Beyond ... And ... Access Expanded Capacities Through Your Eternal Consciousness

Love Is Not An Emotion - Love Is The Essence of You ! - By Jeremy Fraj Love is not an emotion. It's not something that is given to you o…

0 on Sunday

Unity, Spirituality, and Socio-Politico-Economics

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a video I just made that explains the spiritual rationale behind the principle of unity, the Middle Way phil…

Started by jmaf6556

0 on Sunday

The Quantum Awakening Newsletter Feb. 2017 ... And ... Soul Codes - Sound - And Language of Light - By Kyria Aluéla Lumina

The Quantum Awakening Newsletter Feb. 2017 Created, Channeled, Written, Published and copyrighted With Love and dedication to the Light…

0 Feb 15

The Truth About Your Enlightenment by Archangel Metatron Through Natalie Glasson ... And ... Archangel Metatron Helps you Connect with The Violet Flame With Melanie Beckler

The Truth About Your Enlightenment by Archangel Metatron Through Natalie Glasson Channeled through Natalie Glasson – 10th February 20…

0 Feb 13

The "Glass Ceiling" That May Be Limiting Your Growth By Melanie Beckler ... And ... The Letter W By Shanta Gabriel

The "Glass Ceiling" That May Be Limiting Your Growth By Melanie Beckler The "glass ceiling" is a term used to describe the unseen, yet unbr…

0 Feb 11

Taking Time For Blessings By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Heavenletter - Kiss The Earth ... And ... We Are Beautiful Beings of Love By Kara Schallock

Taking Time for Blessings By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to pro…

0 Feb 9

Let's Embrace Our Magic & Full Potential And Propel Ourselves Forward With Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Mary Magdalene: “Walk with Me and Feel my Love” ~ Channeled by Fran Zepeda

Here's a new healing meditation from Emmanuel Dagher & an uplifting message from Mary Magdaline Through Franzepa... "Let's Embrace O…

0 Feb 8

The Temple of Contemplation ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus ~ Anrita Melchizedek

The Temple of Contemplation ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus Elders February Transmission by An…

0 Feb 7

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service