General Spirituality (2,067)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transformation with Gentleness by Archangel Amethyst Via Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embody Your Awakened Self! By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Christine Day & The Pleiadians October Messages

Transformation with Gentleness by Archangel Amethyst Via Natalie Glasson Greetings beloved ones and angelic beings upon the E…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 6 hours ago

Divine energized bed

Hello beloved brother and sisters today i want share a technique   which is very useful and joyful for me. It is an easy way which can hav…

Started by Bernd Zimmermann

0 14 hours ago

Angelic Golden Dolphin and Whale Attunements By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... My Light Conception For Peace On Earth By Steven Hutchinson

Angelic Golden Dolphin and Whale Attunements By Anrita Melchizedek Welcome sweet ones, we are delighted to offer you these…

0 yesterday

Manifesting Change & Your New Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles...And...Experiencing 5th Dimensional Consciousness ... And...Guided Karma Cleanse With AA Metatron Via Melanie Beckler

MANIFESTING CHANGE AND YOUR NEW LIFE PATH by Patricia Cota-Robles   www.eraofpeace.org   October 11, 2017   Today I w…

0 on Tuesday

Be Your Divine Self With Your Every Breath By Steven Hutchinson...And...From Fear To Ecstasy By Shanta Gabriel...And...Practice: Open To Love

Be Your Divine Self With Your Every Breath By Steven Hutchinson What I was divinely guided to share with you very much focuses on usi…

0 on Saturday

My experience with the 12 planetary rays and the 8 cosmic rays

Thanks to Chris Comish for the attunements to the 12 planetary and 8 cosmic rays. After you are attuned to the rays their is a very easy me…

Started by Bernd Zimmermann

0 on Saturday

A Unification of All the Major Spiritual Concepts

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a summarizing paragraph I’ve just written whose purpose is to unite all of the major spiritual concepts into…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Oct 13

Accelerating Your Mastery by the Andromedans Via Natalie Glasson...And...Moon Of Victory By Sonja Myriel...Open To Recieve The Divine Transmission of Joy Ray By Tercy Logan

Accelerating Your Mastery by the Andromedans Via Natalie Glasson We, the Andromedan Consciousness of Light and Love, come forth wit…

0 Oct 12

Mary Magdalene: The Energy of the Holy Grail By Lea Chapin...And...Energy Forecast - Manifesting Miracles - By Emmanuel Dagher...And...The Red Wave Of Divine Female Healing Energy By Manne Lindberg

Mary Magdalene: The Energy of the Holy Grail By Lea Chapin Greetings, Dear One, yes, it is I, Mary Magdalene. My beloved Jeshua is here…

0 Oct 10

Thoughts About the Spiritual Planes/Bodies and Chakras, and Heaven and Hell

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a new section I’ve just written on my site about the spiritual planes/bodies and chakras and how they correl…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Oct 10

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service