General Spirituality (1,713)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Message From AA Michael - Embracing The Power of Love - Through Ronna Herman

Michael's Message           MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-5-2016 TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA * SACRED SCRIBE EMBRACING THE…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 23 hours ago

May 2016 Is Initiating Another Quantum Shift by Patricia Cota-Robles...And...Supporting Transformation Cycles By Saint Germain and the Andromedans Through Natalie Glasson

MAY 2016 IS INITIATING ANOTHER QUANTUM SHIFT by Patricia Cota-Robles   April 29, 2016   May 2016 is initiating another quantum shift of en…

0 on Saturday

On the Desire-Sequence

On the Desire-Sequence There is a rule in Kabbalah: “He who is greater than his friend, his desire is greater than him.” It means that if…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Saturday

On the Desire-Sequence

On the Desire-Sequence There is a rule in Kabbalah: “He who is greater than his friend, his desire is greater than him.” It means that if…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Saturday

Spirit over Matter

Spirit over Matter In Kabbalah, the most basic rule is called “The higher degree rules.” Spirit is Above matter. There is probably no disp…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Saturday

Saving Ourselves … and Everything Else

Saving Ourselves … and Everything Else Today many already realize that man is the only destructive element in nature. The reason for it is…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Saturday

WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF BALANCE

Our world is moving so fast, with so many demands on our time that it is easy to get thrown out of balance. I am posting a wonderful techni…

Started by AMBA

2 on Friday
Reply by Sky

Downward Spiral

You know those days when nothing will go right? From the time you wake up, everything is wrong. These are the days when you want to questi…

Started by AMBA

2 on Friday
Reply by Sky

Messages of Love From James Patterson

James Peterson - April 24 at 9:13am Do you love your Creator? Then, serve others...all of God's creations...your neighbor...as your S…

0 on Friday

Little Me in You Little You in Me

Little Me in You Little You in Me There are many offshoots to the fact that we are made of one shattered soul. One of them is that if I co…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Friday

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service