General Spirituality (1,044)

Featured Discussions

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alainLatest Reply

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

share your ideas of service

I greet you all in love :) The purpose of this place and this planet and this time is to ascend, even if many come without a clue or just w…

Started by alainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Federation of Light - You Are Being Love In All Its Vast Array of Colors Through Blossom Goodchild

Hi Folks. Here is the latest channelling. I am just LOVING them these days. So, here, without further ado. Hello. Well, it seems the las…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

1 27 minutes ago
Reply by Mary Wise

Honoring Your Faces of Love By the Celestial White Beings

Honoring Your Faces of Love by the Celestial White Beings Channelled through Natalie Glasson – 10th September 2014- www.omna.org The vibr…

0 on Thursday

Mother Mary: You Are Becoming Master Alchemists – Channeled by Fran Zepeda

Channeled by Fran Zepeda September 8, 2014   Mother Mary: Greetings beloved travelers into the 5th Dimension and higher. You are practici…

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Mary Wise

Awaken The Trillions Of Cells In Your Body With Jo Dunning

How To Awaken The Trillions Of Cells In Your Body    This short video offers you a powerful process which was part of the last Fall Retre…

3 on Wednesday
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

Healing Meditation From Deepak Chopra

, Admin Options Feature Edit Discussion Close Discussion Add Tags Delete Discussion In today's guided meditation created by Deepak…

1 Sep 15
Reply by Edwige Argant

Your Love Is Needed Now ! By Patricia Cota-Robles

This Video is titled: "Raising Consciousness"   Since the beginning of 2014 the Earth and all Life evolving upon her have been going th…

0 Sep 13

Inspiration for the Week - Calling Light and Wisdom to Your Life

Inspiration for the Week - Calling Light and Wisdom to Your Life a message from Archangel Gabriel channeled by Shanta Gabriel Sunday, 24…

0 Sep 9

The Federation of Light - September 6, 2014 - Through Blossom Goodchild

The Federation of Light through Blossom GoodchildSeptember 6, 2014  Blossom: Good morning to you. So, many enjoyed your last channellin…

0 Sep 7

INVOCATION FOR DIVINE LOVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Invocation for Divine Love (From the The Middle East TransmissionsThe Middle East Transmissions post) In the name of the all-pervading…

0 Sep 6

World Healer - Help Make every Day A Day of Peace ! - By Bell & Todd

Before I write you again toward the end of September, we will have honored two special days: 9/11 and the International Day of Peace on Sep…

1 Sep 5
Reply by Aysha

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2014   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service