General Spirituality (1,620)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Implant and Entity Clearing Invocation By Anrita Melchizedek

Implant and Entity Clearing Invocation By Anrita Melchizedek   Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads Transcribe http://…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 5 hours ago

TWENTY SPIRITUAL SPARKS

TWENTY SPIRITUAL SPARKS 1. I follow the religion of love.2. I am a true Christian, a true Musalman, a true Hindu, a true Buddhist, a true S…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 5 hours ago

MEDITATE ON VIRTUES

MEDITATE ON  VIRTUES Humility in January.Frankness in February.Courage in March.Mercy in May.Magnanimity in June.Sincerity in July.Pure lov…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 5 hours ago

VIRTUE

VIRTUE Virtue is the root of happiness; therefore be virtuous.Virtue will open the gates of immortality to receive you.Virtue has divinity…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 5 hours ago

IMMORALITY

IMMORALITY It is immoral to drink liquor.It is immoral to hurt others.It is immoral to give way to anger.It is immoral to tell lies or dece…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 yesterday

MORALITY

MORALITY Morality is the gateway to religion. Morality is the gateway to bliss immortal. The aim of morality is to raise man to the level…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 yesterday

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES The entrance into the higher meditative life depends upon the grace of God.The higher meditative life demands tremend…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Tuesday

SAYINGS

SAYINGS Think what is good, speak what is good, do what is good. You will soon enter the kingdomof Immortal Bliss.Do not waste this Human l…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Tuesday

WISDOM SPARKS

WISDOM SPARKS 1. Wash the mind with the water of Lord’s Name and clean it of the dirt of hatred, anger andjealousy.2. God is spirit. God is…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Monday

THE YOGA OF LOVE

THE YOGA OF LOVE 1. Love and truth are the corner-stones of the teachings of saints and of every religion.2. Love is indeed the life of the…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Monday

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service