General Spirituality (1,010)

Featured Discussions

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alainLatest Reply

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

share your ideas of service

I greet you all in love :) The purpose of this place and this planet and this time is to ascend, even if many come without a clue or just w…

Started by alainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inspiration for the Week - Accept Past Choices and Move Ahead

Inspiration for the Week - Accept Past Choices and Move Ahead a message from Shanta Gabriel Sunday, 6 July, 2014 The Gabriel Message…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 yesterday

A Cosmic Mirror - The Multiverse By Amoran

A Cosmic Mirror - The Multiverse By Amoran Greetings Beloved Cosmic Brethren! With Joy, I am moved to share another little part of the e…

0 on Wednesday

Create Peace In The World With One Action

Create Peace in the World with One Action by Archangel Metatron Channelled through Natalie Glasson-16-07-14-www.omna.org It is often said…

0 on Monday

The Fairies and the Unicorns ~ The lands of Mystery By Meline LaFont

Méline: I've been connecting with the Dolphin Collective to ask if our beautiful family wanted to share a message from th…

0 Jul 20

Open Your Heart To The Field Of All Possibilities

A Message from Archangel Gabriel By Kasha Glazebrook Open your heart to the energy of love. Although this may sound counter-intuitive du…

0 Jul 16

The Awaening...Deep Within...By Judith Kusel

The Awakening…. deep within… Posted on July 7, 2014 by Judith Kusel under Earth energies + energy vortex The awakening in consciousnes…

0 Jul 14

Language of Light

Hello everybody, I am very into the Language of Light, via the website of Judy Satori www.thesoundoflight.com and the YouTube video's of S…

Started by Louise de Jong

29 Jul 13
Reply by gitasong

The Laws of Creation In This Time By Archangel Raphael & AA Metatron Via Natalie Glasson

The Laws of Creation in this Time by Archangel Raphael and Archangel Metatron Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 2nd July 2014- www.omna

0 Jul 12

Whale Wisdom By Kasha Glazebrook

Guardians of Earth rise up ~ This home we all share as One Being, One Soul, One Heart ~ The Sky which we all share, The Moon which we all…

0 Jul 12

The Elders Transmission ~ Accessing the Akashic Records By Anrita Melchizedek

The Elders Transmission ~ July 2014 Accessing the Akashic Records Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads         Welcome sweet…

0 Jul 7

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2014   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service