General Spirituality (1,058)

Featured Discussions

Heaven's letters , Anytime God answers you here

Anytime God answers you here : http://heavenletters.org/gods-cosmic-loveletters-universe.html Here it is, you can find some sorts of this…

Started by alainLatest Reply

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

share your ideas of service

I greet you all in love :) The purpose of this place and this planet and this time is to ascend, even if many come without a clue or just w…

Started by alainLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Mega-Eclipse-Exact Solar Max Timings + AAMetatron: 'The Aperture of Creation By James Tyberonn

Admin Options Feature Edit Discussion Close Discussion Add Tags Delete Discussion Global Timings The Solar-Eclipse will occur simul…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 21 hours ago

How the Heart Sees the World

How the Heart Sees the World Beloved ones, when you shift to the heart you are in Love with everything, completely open, joyously merged i…

0 on Monday

Andromeda High Council Welcomes You To Your Creator Room

You Can View This Message in a Video Format Here:http://youtu.be/LhH5fw1PVZE  Through the beautiful song of the cre…

0 on Sunday

Restoring Love's Power By Goddess Isis Through Natalie Glasson

Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na                             …

0 Oct 17

The Elders - October 2014 - The Embrace of the Ego

THE ELDERS - OCTOBER 2014 Blood Full Moon and the Embrace of the Ego Transmission by Anrita Melchizedek Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.…

0 Oct 13

Balanced Energy Bodies By Shelly Dressel

Balanced Energy BodiesSunday, September 7, 2014 I’m beginning to see a theme here that the Goddess is sharing with us! BALANCE I think th…

1 Oct 13
Reply by alain

Amazing Interview with Galactic Artist Bryan de Flores!

Awaken Your Passion and Creativity Now Interview with galactic artist Bryan de Flores!  http://bryandeflores.com/schedule.html

Started by Sheila

0 Oct 12

BECOMING A SOUL-INFUSED PERSONALITY

BECOMING A SOUL-INFUSED PERSONALITY" Transmitted Through Ronna, LM-10-2014 Beloved masters, your GOD-SEED ATOM / I AM Presence is your ori…

0 Oct 9

Once Upon A Time..... I Spoke With God !

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD SHARING THE MESSAGE OF LOVE LIGHT & LAUGHTER. A warm welcome to all who visit my blog. Make sure you check out…

0 Oct 6

Honoring Your Faces of Love By the Celestial White Beings

Honoring Your Faces of Love by the Celestial White Beings Channelled through Natalie Glasson – 10th September 2014- www.omna.org The vibr…

2 Oct 6
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook
Congratulated the Member of the Month

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2014   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service