General Spirituality (1,804)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Fear to Ecstasy - AA Gabriel Through Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Flower Of Life Fusion & Activations By Peter Melchizedek

From Fear to Ecstasy We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 22 hours ago

Activating your Higher Consciousness ... And ... Lady Nada: The Vastness of your Divine Love Essence ~ by Fran Zepeda ... And ... Finding Balance With AA Orion By Melanie Beckler

Calling the Future into Now ~ Activating your Higher Consciousness ... And ... Lady Nada: The Vastness of your Divine Love Essence ~ by Fr…

0 on Saturday

Anrita Melchizedek's Expanded Equinix Transmission (Free Replay For A Limited Time)

Anrita Melchizedek Replay On Soul Talk With Patty Malek -  http://www.soullifetimes.com/soul-talk-replay-page.html Join us for an Equin…

0 on Thursday

Love Is The Ultimate Energy of All That Is - By Blossom ... And ... Opening the Door to God's Love By Shanta Gabriel

Love Is The Ultimate Energy of All That Is - By Blossom Goodchild Federation Of Light Message On Sept 17th, 2016 Blossom: Hello, Oh Lig…

0 on Wednesday

Integrating Your Crystalline Lightbody By Shelly Dressel ... AND ... Lifting in Infinite Love channeled by Melanie Beckler

Integrating Your Crystalline Lightbody By Shelly Dressel You may ask, what is your Lightbody Energy?  What is your crystalline energy bod…

0 Sep 20

Meet & Expand The Parts of You Connected To Divine Oneness & Source By Jarrad Hewett ... And ... Prayer For Healing & Rejuvenation of the Body & Freeing the Mind & Emotions By Steven Hutchinson

Meet & Expand The Parts of You Connected To Divine Oneness & Source By Jarrad Hewett As the energies of September provide a Powe…

2 Sep 20
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

Shifts in the Consciousness of Humanity by Mother Mary and Archangel Gabriel Through Natalie Glasson ... And... The Power of Balance and Balancing Power By Shanta Gabriel

Shifts in the Consciousness of Humanity by Mother Mary and Archangel Gabriel Through Natalie Glasson ... And... The Power of Balance and B…

0 Sep 19

Low Amplitude High Frequency Waves and the Ages

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a couple of updates I’ve added to my site.   One is a discussion about low amplitude high frequency waves an…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Sep 18

A Prayer To Manifest Miracles & Healing In My Life Now ! - By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... A Woman's Experience of Healing & Awakening by Victoria Wiseman ... And ... How To Meet Your Guardian Angels

A Prayer To Manifest Miracles & Healing In My Life Now ! - By Steven Hutchinson In the name of my I Am Presence and the Light of God…

0 Sep 17

Human Emotions & the September 16 Lunar Eclipse by Ailia Mira ... And ... September 2016 Full Moon Angel Card Reading By Melanie Beckler

Human Emotions & the September 16 Lunar Eclipse by Ailia Mira a message from The Council of Radiant Light channeled by Ailia Mira…

0 Sep 16

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service