General Spirituality (2,147)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starlight the Unicorn: Power of Intention ... And ... The Importance of Crystals on the Earth by Natalie Glasson...And...Finding the Violet Light Temple Within for Initiation By Sonja Myriel

Starlight the Unicorn: Power of Intention Greetings, young one. It is Starlight of the Unicorn race, and I greet you all with warmth a…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 2 hours ago

Expand Your Multi-Dimensional Capacity For Love By Steven Hutchinson

Expand Your Multi-Dimensional Capacity For Love By Steven Hutchinson Affirmations are a great way to reprogramme the unconscious mind and…

0 Apr 18

Non Physical Ascension seats- love seat of Sai Baba - any other which you know & tried

Many of you from Dr Joshua Stone books/articles already tried various Physical Ascension seats either in meditation or intending the soul/e…

Started by vishnu s

4 Apr 17
Reply by Bernd Zimmermann

Now Is The Time To Be Led By the Angels of Light ... And ... Moving Through The Veils of Illusion By Natalie Glasson...And...Free 3 Minute Meditation with Archangel Michael By Melanie Becker

Inspiration of the Week from Shanta Gabriel Now Is The Time To Be Led By the Angels of Light  We are drawing o…

0 Apr 16

Anchoring the Higher Levels of Love and Light By Melanie Beckler... And...Raise Your Vibrations & Be Uplifted & Healed By Steven Hutchinson...And...Love Through The Eyes of Jesus Christ By Ann Albers

Melanie: Regardless of what is happening in your personal life, or the energies you're tuning into spiraling around in the co…

0 Apr 14

Heaven and Earth Belong Together By Pamela Kribbe ... And... Resonate With What is True for You By Shanta Gabriel...And...Step Into The Light & Leave The Shadows Behind By David William Dolberg

Heaven and Earth Belong Together By Pamela Kribbe   Pamela channels Earth Dear people, I am the voice of the Earth. I greet…

0 Apr 12

We Are Here to Create History, Not Repeat It By Chantelle Renee ... And ...You are Never Far from the Light By Shanta Gabriel ... And...Divine Discomfort...Continued Ascension Waves By Melanie Beckler

We Are Here to Create History, Not Repeat It By Chantelle Renee “Seeking truth is the key to discovering life’s greatest mysteries. Ho…

0 Apr 8

Raise Your Vibrations & Be Uplifted & Healed By Steven Hutchinson

Raise Your Vibrations & Be Uplifted & Healed By Steven Hutchinson Below are three powerful guided meditations to help us with ou…

0 Apr 6

Are You Ready? By Ronna Herman ... And ... The Future of the Earth and Your Role By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Inner Light By Richard Rohr

MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-4-2018 TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA / SACRED SCRIBE      ARE YOU READY? Archangel Michael: Belo…

0 Apr 5

Your Smile & Love Can Help Change The World By Steven Hutchinson

Remind yourself to smile throughout your day and your Divine Love will flow and help uplift everyone around you. Infinite Blessings of the…

0 Apr 2

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service