General Spirituality (1,963)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking the Mirror Concept... And ... Peace Is Seeing Perfection By Ann Albers ... And ... Navigating Your Embodiment By Ailia Mira

Breaking the Mirror Concept By Jenny Schlitz article by: Jenny at: 20th Apr 2017  We are deep in timeline collapses, personally and…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 20 hours ago

144 Double Helix Strand Spiritual DNA Activation Process

A friend recently asked for instruction on Activating Multiple Strand Spiritual DNA. In response to her request I have written the followin…

Started by V.K.

2 yesterday
Reply by V.K.

Venus Sphere of Knowingness By Natalie Glasson...And...Stop Your Whinging & Whining & Continually Shine Your Divine Light Into Everything...And...Take This Step.....And Be Happy !

Venus Sphere of Knowingness by the Venus Beings Channelled through Natalie Glasson   In eternal love and truth, we, the Venus Beings come…

0 on Wednesday

RAISING YOUR VIBRATIONAL RATE

RAISING YOUR VIBRATIONAL RATESince we know that all creation ismanifest from Divine energy, we also know that the smallest component exist…

Started by AMBA

1 on Monday
Reply by drakke1

PAST LIFE REGRESSION

Connecting with and remembering past lives (or indeed other lives) and past events is a very intriguing subject which many discuss and wish…

Started by AMBA

0 on Sunday

Spiritual Exercise- The violet flame

The connection to the Violate Flame is non-denominational.It can be used by anyone regardless of their religious affiliations.Find a comfor…

Started by AMBA

0 on Sunday

Trust in the Divine Plan By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... AA Gabriel On Experiencing Balance & Creating A Daily spiritual Practice By Shanta Gabriel

Trust in the Divine Plan By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide…

0 on Sunday

The Teacher Within by Judith Coates ... And ... A Call To Connection By Jamye Price ... And ... The Angels On 'Letting Go' By Ann Albers

The Teacher Within By Jeshua/Jesus Through Judith Coates Beloved one, I have been asked if I would put into form a certain teaching…

0 Apr 20

The Temple of Equilibrium ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus By Anrita Melchizedek

The Temple of Equilibrium ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus Elders April Transmission through Anrita Melchize…

0 Apr 18

How to Merge with Your True Identity By Lord Melchizedek Through Natalie Glasson...And...Embody Christ Consciousness By Melanie Beckler ... And ... A New Transmission Of Love From Jesus Christ/Yeshua

How to Merge with Your True Identity by Lord Melchizedek Channelled through Natalie Glasson  13th April 2017 Original Source: Sacred Scho…

0 Apr 17

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service