General Spirituality (1,900)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mother Earth’s Promise to You by Mother Earth Through Natalie Glasson ... And ... Shining Light Into All Areas of Your Life By Melanie Beckler

Mother Earth’s Promise to You by Mother Earth Mother Earth’s Resources of Guidance Channeled through Natalie Glasson – 20th January 201…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 yesterday

The Eternal Light Of The Universe By Pamela Kribbe ... And ... Purify, Rise and Expand by Joanna & Ashura & Tanabor

The Eternal Light of the Universe a message from Jesus/Jeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe   Dear friends, I am Jeshua speaking. I lov…

0 on Saturday

Liberating Your True Expression by Ailia Mira ... And ... Healed by The Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ: Guided Meditation with Gabriel Gonsalves

Liberating Your True Expression by Ailia Mira Message from the Council of Radiant Light   Hello, Great Beings of Love, We are happy and…

0 on Friday

Just allow Life To Unfold In Its Own Manner...For Everything Is Unfolding With Divine Grace - Federation of Light Through Blossom Goodchild

Just allow Life To Unfold In Its Own Manner...For Everything Is Unfolding With Divine Grace - Federation of Light Through Blossom Goodch…

0 on Thursday

Free Healing for 2 weeks, Experiment, Interested?

Hello everyone! I will be sending Reiki, QT and other healing energies for 45 minutes for 2 weeks anytime between 4:00-7pm GMT! I will star…

Started by Kyanite

99 on Thursday
Reply by Christine

HEALING PACKAGE- CLEARING

It seems that many Lightworkers are now getting new astral and etheric bodies. But many of us still have negative emotions, negative or evi…

Started by AMBA

19 Jan 17
Reply by André Jagneau

The Means to Fulfill Your Desires By Shanta Gabriel ... And... What Will Bring Me A Little Joy?

The Means to Fulfill Your Desires We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and…

0 Jan 16

The Purpose and Service of Creation By Natalie Glasson

The Purpose and Service of Creation by Goddess Grace Channelled through Natalie Glasson   Blessings of divine grace I bring to you now f…

0 Jan 15

The Year of Wisdom ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus ~ By Anrita Mechizedek

The Year of Wisdom ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus By Anrita Mechizedek   Elders January Transmission 2017     Welcome sweet one…

0 Jan 14

Direct Voice Channeling of Yeshua and Mary Magdalene by Fran Zepeda ... And ... The Need to Acknowledge Yourself By Shanta Gabriel

Direct Voice Channeling of Yeshua and Mary Magdalene by Fran Zepeda Hello Everyone….Below is the direct recording of a voice channeling t…

0 Jan 12

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service