General Spirituality (2,102)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trinity of Meditations Expanding Peace & Love

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 yesterday

Activating all Reiki Symbols at one time

Hello everyone! Almost every level of every form of Reiki has a symbol. Once you get attuned in different forms or Reiki in different level…

Started by Kyanite

5 yesterday
Reply by Kyanite

DECREE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY PROTECTON

Beloved Mighty Victorious Presence of GOD I AM in me. Holy Christ Self within me, beloved ALPHA and OMEGA, BELOVED Helios and Vesta, belov…

Started by AMBA

9 on Friday
Reply by vishnu p s

Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And Steve Nobel's: "Andromedan Starseed Rainbow Crystal Light Transmission & New 5D Alpha Earth Transmission

Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations Federation Of Light Message On Jan 12, 2018 Via Blossom Goodchil…

0 on Friday

Full Release (Destroyer) Decree

There is so much coming up for us at the moment, I thought I would write a decree for Lighworkers who are moving through difficult release…

Started by AMBA

8 on Wednesday
Reply by vishnu p s

The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson ... And ... A Quantum Shift Towards Christ Consciousness By Patricia Cota-Robles ... And ... Serapis Bey: Ascension Flame By Elaine DeGiorgio

The Expansion of Your Channel by Master El Morya by Natalie Glasson - January 12, 2018 In 2018 we enter into an exciting time for…

0 on Wednesday

The Teachers You are Seeking Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel...And...A Message to Lightworkers By Caroline Oceana Ryan...And...Stating Your Intention for the New Year By Natalie Glasson

The Teachers You are Seeking Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate…

0 Jan 14

The New Dawn - Be Warriors of Light In These Times ... And ... Three Ways to Accelerate Your Ascension This Year ... And ... Christine Day's January Newsletter

The New Dawn - Be Warriors of Light In These Times Federation of Light Message On Jan 6, 2018 Via Blossom Goodchild Blossom: Happy New…

0 Jan 12

A Trinity of Powerful & Uplifting Meditations To Enjoy

Below are three uplifting & powerful meditations to enjoy at your leisure. Infinite Blessings of Love & Abundance to all of you, St…

0 Jan 9

Step Into The New Frequencies of Balance, Peace, & Freedom By Lea Chapin ... And ... Angels Work Every Day...And...Empowering Our Planetary Grid Of Transfiguring Divine Love By Patricia Cota-Robles

Step Into The New Frequencies of Balance, Peace, & Freedom By Lea Chapin Mary Magdalene's Message 1-1-2018…

0 Jan 8

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2018   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service