General Spirituality (1,612)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATIONI Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in Al…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WISDOM SPARKS

WISDOM SPARKS 1. Wash the mind with the water of Lord’s Name and clean it of the dirt of hatred, anger andjealousy.2. God is spirit. God is…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 16 hours ago

THE YOGA OF LOVE

THE YOGA OF LOVE 1. Love and truth are the corner-stones of the teachings of saints and of every religion.2. Love is indeed the life of the…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 16 hours ago

LIGHT THAT REVEALS BLISS

LIGHT THAT REVEALS BLISS 1. What never changes at any time is the Knowing-Consciousness within. 2. Consciousness is Infinite, and being abo…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 16 hours ago

The Wings of Wisdom

The Wings of Wisdom 1. Righteousness is the rule of life.2. Righteousness is its own reward.3. Righteousness is the highest of riches.4. Hu…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 16 hours ago

The Meaning of Life

The Meaning of Life 6. Life is the greatest gift of God.7. Life is service; Life is duty.8. Time is life.9. Life moves on the happy wings o…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 16 hours ago

A Declaration to Unite the Light

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a declaration I’ve just written to unite all the organizations working for peace, love, freedom, and sustain…

Started by jmaf6556

0 yesterday

Alchemical Light by Tony Samara

Alchemical Light a message from Tony Samara Thursday, 4 February, 2016  Throughout the ages people have believed that you can feel lig…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 on Saturday

REAL RELIGION

REAL RELIGION 1. Real religion is living, not speaking or showing2. Real religion is the awareness of the essential Divinity of Man.3. Real…

Started by Tercy Lonan

1 on Saturday
Reply by andrzej muller

UNTO THE IMPERISHABLE

UNTO THE IMPERISHABLE 1. The Imperishable is the Real or Brahman.2. To become one with Brahman is Wisdom.3. Brahman sees all, knows all. He…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Saturday

THE BREATH OF THE ETERNAL

THE BREATH OF THE ETERNAL 1. The Upanishads are the breath of the Eternal.2. The Eternal Voice speaks within the core of your heart. Wake u…

Started by Tercy Lonan

0 on Saturday

RSS

Follow On:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2016   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service