General Spirituality (2,029)

Featured Discussions

INVOCATIONS FOR ASCENSION & HEALING

ASCENSION INVOCATION I Surrender to the Light & Creation of the Creator within me with my every breath. I Awaken to the Oneness in…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSONLatest Reply

A Note About "Dates" And Ascension

by Yshatar (May 1, 2011) StarseedsOnline.Net So for many many years I have been noticing many "special" dates come and go, such as Oct.14t…

Started by Chris ComishLatest Reply

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination..Violet Flame Chant for Shifting Realities Quickly.. A Message from SOURCE for All*****

Violet Flame Ascension Meditation to Engulf ALL in Transmutated Energies of Loving Illumination <----->  The Violet Flame Chant for…

Started by Krishna KalkiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Are Becoming A Higher Vessel Of 'All That Is' - By Blossom Goodchild'...And...Exercise to Transmute Psychological Buttons...And...Converge At The Highest Point ~ the 12th road

We Are Becoming A Higher Vessel Of 'All That Is' By Blossom Goodchild Federation Of Light Channeling On August 12th 2017   Blossom Goo…

Started by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

0 yesterday

Elders August Transmission by Anrita Melchizedek ... Exercise to Transmute Psychological Buttons By Gloria Excelsias...And...Grounding Excess Energy By Shanta Gabriel

The Temple of Truth ~ The Solar Eclipse energies and World Service ActivationElders August Transmission by Anrita Melchizedek  …

0 on Thursday

Accessing Your Inner Power By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Unity Meditation At The Eclipse - 8/21/2017 ... And ... Let Your Heart Reveal What The Mind Can't See By Yael & Doug Powell

Accessing Your Inner Power by Saint Germain and the Angelic Kingdom Channeled through Natalie Glasson - OmNa, https://www.omna.org/

2 on Thursday
Reply by STEVEN L HUTCHINSON

Judy Satori's Trinity Of 8.8.8 Free Audio Transmissions ... And ... The Breath Of the Holy Spirit - By Brian Longhurst ... And ... Future Forming By Jamye Price

Judy Satori's Trinity Of 8.8.8 Free Audio Transmissions   Dear Friend, Recently Spirit had me create three audio transmissions… Opening…

0 on Tuesday

8 /8 Gateway Of Light Transmission By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... Empathy's Purpose By Rebecca Couch...And...Exercise to Transmute Psychological Buttons By Gloria Excelsias

8 /8 Gateway Of Light Transmission By Anrita Melchizedek These changes upon us are additionally amplified through the partial Lunar Ecl…

0 on Monday

Monthly Global Healing Sessions For Mother Earth ... And ... What is in Your Consciousness? By Shanta Gabriel

Monthly Global Healing Sessions For Mother Earth   Welcome to join us in the Mother Earth Network’s monthly glo…

0 Aug 12

I Am The Breath Of The Creator's Love & Light - By Steven Hutchinson ... And Tercy Logan On Ascension & Healing ... The Breath Of the Holy Spirit - By Brian Longhurst

I Am The Breath Of The Creator's Love & Light - By Steven Hutchinson   What I was divinely guided to share with you very much focu…

0 Aug 10

How to Experience Harmony at a Physical Level By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Dancing through Life By Pamela Kribbe ... And ... Simply Relax into the Knowingness... that Everything is Taken Care Of !

How to Experience Harmony at a Physical Level - Lord Melchizedek Through Natalie Glasson Brilliant blessings upon the Earth, I recognis…

0 Aug 9

Full Moon Eclipse Angel Card Reading~ August 7-14 2017 - By Melanie Beckler

Angel messages for the week of August 7-14th and the entrance into the powerful Eclipse cycle of reset, initiation and spiritual growth. M…

0 Aug 8

Empowering the Easy Way By Ailia Mira...And...Christine Day's & the Pleiadians August Messages...And...Stabilizing Our Light Quotient At Its Highest Level - By Tercy Logan .

Empowering the Easy Way Archangel Michael & the Council of Radiant Light, through Ailia Mira   Dearest One, We love you and are h…

0 Aug 7

RSS

Follow On:

Translate this Site:

COS Sponsors

Have you?

Become a Member
Invited Your Friends
Made new Friends
Read/ Written a Blog
Joined/ Created a Group
Read/ Posted a Discussion
Looked at/Posted Photos
Looked at/Posted Videos
Made a donation this month
Followed us on Twitter
 Liked us on Facebook

Donate

Donate here (in any amount) if you benefited from attunements or healing or simply want to make a donation to keep the City of Shamballa network running. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Donate

Subscribe to Top Content

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to receive our email newsletter

Take our Survey

© 2009-2017   Chris Comish d/b/a The City of Shamballa Social Network   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service